Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Release: Bucket List!

Kari here to tell you about Meagan's new release for today, Bucket List!  Do you have a bucket list?  I know I had a bucket list of things I wanted to get pictures of before I left Michigan.  Well, Meagan has the perfect kit for your bucket or to-do list!  I'm loving the dirty, grungy turn she took with this.  As always, the previews are linked for you.
The kit:
The word art clusters:
The journal cards:
The clusters:
The quickpages:
The glitters (for use in ALL programs!):
And as always, each piece is available separately and 20% off through Sunday, or for even bigger savings, the bundle is available for ONLY $12
Take a look at what the as always fabulous team has done:
Simply stunning, ladies!  We'd love to see what you do with this fabulous kit!
Pin It!

No comments: